Top Chef is an American reality competition show on the cable television network Bravo, that first aired in 2006, in which chefs compete against each other in culinary challenges. They are judged by a panel of professional chefs and other notables from the food and wine industry with one or more contestants eliminated in each episode. The show is produced by Magical Elves Productions, the same company that created Project Runway.
Nine international adaptations of Top Chef have been produced, two of which, the Franco-Belgian Top Chef and the Dutch Topchef, have had four seasons each. In the United States, the show has had two spin-offs: Top Chef: Masters, featuring established, award-winning chefs, and Top Chef: Just Desserts, featuring pastry chefs. One more spin-off is planned: Top Chef Junior, featuring contestants in their early teens.
On May 10, 2013, it was announced that the upcoming eleventh season of the series will be set in New Orleans, Louisiana. It will premiere on October 2, 2013.
Seasons and episodes
- 14 - 1Something Old, Something NewDec. 01, 2016
- 14 - 2Southern HospitalityDec. 08, 2016
- 14 - 3Choke Holds and Clammy HandsDec. 15, 2016
- 14 - 4The Feast of Seven Trash FishesDec. 22, 2016
- 14 - 5Smoke 'em If You Got 'emDec. 29, 2016
- 14 - 6A Southern LegendJan. 05, 2017
- 14 - 7BootyJan. 12, 2017
- 14 - 8Restaurant WarsJan. 19, 2017
- 14 - 9For The KidsJan. 26, 2017
- 14 - 10Shrimp Boats And Hat LadiesFeb. 02, 2017
- 14 - 11Adios Charleston, Hello James BeardFeb. 09, 2017
- 14 - 12Cooking Away In MargaritavilleFeb. 16, 2017
- 14 - 13Trial By FireFeb. 23, 2017
- 14 - 14Comida FinalMar. 02, 2017