Impractical Jokers is an American hidden camera-practical joke reality television series that premiered on TruTV on December 15, 2011. It follows the four members of the comedy troupe The Tenderloins as they coerce one another into doing public pranks while being filmed by hidden cameras. The show differs from other prank television programs in that the stars of Impractical Jokers do not know the details of the prank until the moment they are performing it on strangers. While one cast-member performs the prank, the other three comedians in the troupe are behind the scenes feeding lines to their friend via microphone. The lines fed to the prankster are meant to create a humorous and awkward exchange between the prankster and the stranger being pranked.
The show’s 28-episode second season premiered on December 13, 2012. truTV announced on July 8, 2013, that the series has been renewed for a 15-episode third season. With the third season renewal, a 6-episode spinoff series was also announced: Jokers After Party. The post-show series will feature Joe Gatto, Sal Vulcano, James “Murr” Murray, and Brian “Q” Quinn as they look back on their favorite moments from the series.
Seasons and episodes
- 6 - 1Swim ShadyFeb. 09, 2017
- 6 - 2Lady and the TrampFeb. 16, 2017
- 6 - 3The Parent TrapFeb. 23, 2017
- 6 - 4CatastropheMar. 02, 2017
- 6 - 5Vampire WeakenedMar. 09, 2017
- 6 - 6FootlooseMar. 23, 2017
- 6 - 7X ManMar. 30, 2017
- 6 - 8Medium, Well DoneApr. 06, 2017
- 6 - 9Drum and DrummerApr. 13, 2017
- 6 - 11Stuffed TurkeyApr. 27, 2017
- 6 - 12CricketsMay. 04, 2017
- 6 - 13Universal AppealMay. 11, 2017
- 6 - 14Paradise LostJul. 13, 2017